Our working relationship with suppliers is crucial to the successful fulfilment of a client’s business travel needs and we are committed to building strong and mutually beneficial business relationships with our carefully selected suppliers.
With 30 years’ track record and an annual US$15 billion aggregated turnover, WIN Global Travel Network partners service an impressive array of clients, providing business and leisure travel; meetings and events; conferences, group/incentive travel and destination management services.
Clients may have local, regional or multi-national requirements and operate in all business sectors including fashion, construction, pharmaceutical, film and music, financial, technology, manufacturing, retail, legal and insurance.
Customers want to take greater control of their spend without sacrificing local knowledge or personal service. With WIN, they enjoy the best of both worlds – global reach and buying power coupled with on-the-spot help and assistance for travellers.
We have partners in over 70 countries and every global region. Our partners’ 30,000 staff are based at 6,000+ locations worldwide, ensuring we have a presence in every continent.
Our partners are independently-owned businesses with a level of expertise and commitment to personal service usually limited to local specialists.
Members of the WIN Global Travel Network can match the global reach and mind-set of any multi-national travel management company (TMC), harnessing knowledge and technology to drive better value.
• Participation in a hotel programme already delivering 5 million room nights annually
• Access to WIN partners worldwide providing the global reach of a network with a proven track record of supporting preferred suppliers
• Network expansion and growth – WIN has grown the central team responsible for building the network and boosting business travel account sharing between partners, increasing the opportunity for suppliers working with us
• Latest technology being implemented across the WIN network
• Comprehensive range of marketing opportunities to communicate content and offers through established WIN publications and channels to partners and their clients